- Oct. 16:PTO @3:30 in library
- Oct. 18: Grade Cards go home. Sign & return asap.
- Oct. 23: Parent/Teacher Conferences @3-5pm
- Oct. 24-Nov.2: Book Fair
- Oct. 26: Honors Program
- Nov.2: Rebel Rally
- Nov. 2: Fall Festival @5-7
- Nov. 12: 4th Grade Field Trip to Symphony at TN Tech
- Nov. 13: PTO @3:30
- Nov. 14: Progress Reports go home. Sign & return asap.
- Nov. 21-23: Thanksgiving Break...no school!
Student Folder: One side of your child’s reading folder will contain graded work and informative papers to keep at home. The other side will contain papers that need to be returned. Students will receive a grade for completed homework. Students will be deducted class dojo points for incomplete homework and missing grades will harm their overall average.
Rewards: Class dojo points will be given to student's who have completed their homework, have great work habits, and have outstanding behavior. Rewards can be purchased once a week with the points they collect. Examples of rewards are: sit in a comfy chair, wear a hat to school, eat lunch in the room with the teacher and a friend, chew gum in class, sit by a friend, choose your own partner, etc...
Accelerated Reader: Accelerated Reader is a computerized incentive reading program. It is designed to motivate students to read books for enjoyment from a variety of genres. Students will be rewarded for achieving their individual reading goals for each nine weeks. Completing weekly reading homework will aid in goals being met.